Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11-30-11

Tomorrow is my lovely mother's birthday! I love her so much. She is the best mom on the planet. She's always there for me and has put up with me for so much! I love you mommy!
I'm going to try to blog on a more regular basis now that things (band, school, teenage drama) have settled down.
Today was just a regular day. Went to school, came home, ate dinner and whatnot. I'm normally afraid of wearing dresses to school because I get super cold. But I do every so often.





American Rag pea coat
Thrifted cardigan
Forever 21 dress
Forever 21 nylons
Thrifted boots
Harry potter necklace
Betsey Johnson bracelet
Have a great day everyone!
Xoxo,
Mira.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE<3 those are such cool boots:D
    http://oneclassymeerkat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete