Monday, September 5, 2011

Barbecue with friends

Yesterday my family hosted a barbecue for some of our family friends. It was a lovely time hanging out with our pals.                                                                    
This is what I wore
Cardigan: Thrifted
Dress: Target
Socks: Betsey Johnson
Oxford flats: Forever 21
At band camp I did a pretty bad job at applying sunscreen evenly. I got sunburned in random places on my legs and shoulders, it doesn't look too good. In the picture above you can kind of see my uneven tan lines on my legs. It's not a super big deal to me, I just hope that by homecoming my tan fades so I don't have such bad tan lines for the dance. I really don't like being tan, I definitely prefer my natural porcelain skin tone. I don't understand all they hype over being tan. 


1 comment:

  1. Your dress is such a beautiful colour! <3 And I love the shoes and socks combo!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete