Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First day of school!

Today was the first day of school for my sophomore year of high school. Last night I was freaking out, scrambling to make sure I was completely prepared. I could hardly sleep. Luckily, when I woke up this morning at 5:05am I was quite relaxed and calm. Once I got to school, it didn't feel like the first day of school. Maybe because this is my fourth year in the same school, but it was weird. It was kind of hectic at first, Micah and I were trying to get our schedules changed, but it eventually it sort of settled down. However, I still have to tweak my class schedule; I'm currently in Spanish but I want to take ASL. I was super glad that me, Micah and my other close friends have the same lunch. It was funny because we sat at the same table, in the same spots as we did all last year.

This is what I wore
Blouse: Thrifted
White tank top: Old Naby
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Toms
Headband: Forever 21
The necklace that I have on in these pictures is a necklace that I wear daily. It's kind of like a charm necklace, it has a bunch of random stuff that Micah has given me: a carabiner a heart shaped charm, a key, a Hogwarts pin and a scorpion in a plastic thingy.


This is my lovely sister before her first day of the sixth grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment