Saturday, August 27, 2011

Band Camp part II

This is my final recap on band camp which ended on Tuesday.  On Tuesday, we did a parent preiew to show our friends and family all of the stuff we accomplished at band camp, which included getting 3 out of 4 songs on the field!  Needless to say, I was exhausted come Tuesday night (because being drum major can be semi-tiring even with a lack of stuff to do.) I slept like a baby! Being drum major of the Spirit of Silverdale marching band will for sure be one of the best experiences of my life. I'm uber excited for a wonderful season with the band.
 Drum majors chilling by the podium; Shannon, Caitlin and I
 Discussing very important things
 Leah in the pit!
 On the podium
 The band
 Micah on quads!
 Dylan, Kalub and brass.
 Micah and Dylan plus brass
 Micah and Dylan



 Me
 Caitlin
Shannon
All of these pictures were taken by my mom at the parent preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment