Sunday, July 31, 2011

California Part III- garlic festival

Our third day in California consisted of the Gilroy Garlic Festival. The weather and food was great! I ate some pizza, garlic rice thing, chocolate covered fruit (no garlic), garlic fries and garlic ice cream!
 At the garlic festival!
Sunglasses from target
Forever 21 floral blouse
Decree brand acid wash short
Toms shoes
 My sister and I next to a giant statue of flaming garlic
 We all enjoyed the gorgeous California weather
 My family plus my grandma

 Me and my dad
 Corrine and my mom
 Lots of garlic food!
Corrine and I eating garlic flavored ice cream. My mom and sister didn't like it. I didn't think it was too bad, it was sweet but had a slightly garlic-y after taste. After a couple of licks, the garlic started to burn my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment