Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just in case anyone wanted to buy me something.

This is to anyone who wants to buy me a birthday, Christmas or a "just because" present. The following is my wish list. 
So those shirts are pretty awesome. Especially : The Great Gatsby, Clockwork Orange, To Kill a Mockingbird, Catcher in the Rye, Nancy Drew, Slaughterhouse Five, Brave New World, Farenheit 451, Animal Farm, The Outsiders, Lord of the Flies and 1984. So any of those shirts would work. Those are also all great books BTDubs. Woman's size small ;)

And the Harry Potter items on the following Etsy shops:
I especially love the Harry Potter jewelry in this shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/1luckysoul?ref=seller_info

So I hope no one thought this post was too especially rude. I understand if this comes across as pretty rude.
Anyways, have a nice day 
Mira 


No comments:

Post a Comment