Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today

Basically, today consisted of shopping and really good food.
When I got the mail today, I was uber stoked to see that my new sandals had come in! I bought these sandals off of Etsy shop The Speckled Perch. They're super nifty. If you know me at all, you're probably aware that I hate feet! Especially my own. That's why I love these sandals, because they barley show my feet and they don't show my toes!
For dinner last night and for lunch this afternoon, my mommy made the most delish salad!
 Goddess dressing from Trader Joes
 My beautiful mother preparing the salad
 Yum!
All tossed and dressed! It was the bomb.

Today I also bought a super awesome white sweater-shirt thing from Good Will for 6 bucks!
Also, I got my favorite lipstick, MAC in Ruby Woo. I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment